Thursday, July 2, 2009

The time has come....we're off to Zambia!


At 5.50am, some of depart from Auckland, some Wellington and some Christchurch to meet in Sydney and fly to Johannesburg (14 and half hours!). There we will meet Elzette and continue on to Lusaka. To the hotel where we will find Warner, who has been there exploring for the last few days. And only then will the whole group be together and ready for the adventure to begin.....

This will be the place to check for the next two weeks for a daily update on the visit. Different members of the team will take turns to post the daily blog and share their day, joys, descriptions and impressions with you so please keep checking! At the bottom of each post, there is a place to post a comment - so please do! If you have any questions or comments, ask away and we will get back to you with an answer the following day.

So for now...farewell and see you in Zambia!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow, what a long way to travel. I hope that you have a good time helping the kids in Zambia Mrs Smith.
I will look forward to seeing the photos.
Zoe Holt, Brisbane, QLD.

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Plowman I hope you have fun I know the whole of room 1 are missing you.

ChildFund Global Schools said...

Thanks Lisa, having an amazing time with totally amazing experiences! It is a different world! I can't wait to share all the photos with you when I get home. I miss you all too, be good for Mrs Hotter and I will see you in week 2!!! xoxo