Thursday, August 7, 2008

William Thursday Day 4

Thursday was a busy day for me as pupils in all classes wanted to interview me about Zambia. They wanted to know more about Zambia. As for this reason I went from one class to another untill lunchtime.

Thirty minutes before lunch I was interviewed by the rotorua review another newspaper about Zambia and the Child fund programme.

In the afternoon we had a school assembly to recieve the Mayor of Rotorua. I was also asked to talk about myself and Zambia and this went until the end of the day.

I went to Whakarewarewa thermal village and saw native maori culture and mud pools with another teacher.

I had KFC for dinner. I attended the school disco organised by Helen and Vanessa. This was for raising funds for Nangoma basic school. The disco finished at 9.00 and by this time I was very tired as I am still adjusting to New Zealand time.

Tomorrow is my last day at rotorua Intermediate.

No comments: