Wednesday, August 13, 2008

William Day 3 Reporoa College

We drove off from Kate's house safely and reached school in good time. We had a staff meeting for 20 minutes followed by normal teaching.
I taught Mathematics to Year 7 students and Social Studies to Year 8 students. In both classes pupils participated fully and actively. Pupils discussed freely in groups and reported their findings.
I attended a drama lesson where I learnt a number of different types of games. I also talked to Year 12 students about Zambia and they asked me a lot of questions.
At 3 oclock we visited Harry Kalizinje from Zambia who is now working in New Zealand. He invited me through Sally after learning that I was at Reporoa College from Zambia. We had a nice time with his family and had a dinner together.
Finally we drove back to Kate's house safely.

No comments: